Monday, January 19, 2009

Moses of America?

Tomorrow, Obama is president of the USA. I want to congratulate Mr. Obama on this new venture, and wish him luck! Congratulations! 
 Today I saw this article in Washington Post, and how very right it is! Like Moses, Obama must now lead his people out of the desert that is economic recession! It is very difficult.
 Mr. Obama, should you need my advice, you know where to find me. I have much experience with this desert thing, as there is desert all around Guadalajara.

4 comments:

  1. It is true what you say! In Bangalore, we don´t have much desert, but we have much forest and plantations, and it is difficult, because sometimes animals from the forest comes in and destroys the crops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I for one do not agree at all!

    Surely you do not expect us to consider that this Obama character, whoever he is, can be compared to the Great Moses?

    Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales - should YOU need MY advice - and I sincerely think that you do - then YOU know where to find ME! On my "Weblog"!

    And with that, the ball, as they say, is in your goal, Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales!

    Sincerely,

    Horace Q. Horatius

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I have added myself as a so called "follower" of your "Weblog", Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales, but this must in now way, shape or form be misconstrued into Horace Q. Horatius being any sort of follower of any of your many wildely inaccurate "opinions" and speculations!

    No, let it be very official indeed, that I only press this button in life that I might better keep track of, and more timelily respond to, your endless flood of nonsense.

    Sincerely,

    Horace Q. Horatius

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say, sometimes animals get sick from poisoned crop. Then it's little easier!

    ReplyDelete